Saturday, August 27, 2011

Not Much More left.!!


I got the table covers for Cayle's party today. I had to order one off of Amazon, but the plain colored ones I bought at walmart today. I only need one more little einstein one and I'll have all the table covers. I've gotten almost all the stuff I need a large quantity of. But I still need balloon weights, napkins, cups, plastic forks, balloons, treat bags, and fillers. But luckily most of that stuff is cheap. My goal is to get it all bought by the end up September so I can start saving more for Christmas, and I think I can do it. Buying all this birthday stuff is going a lot faster than I thought it would. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing it all myself. As far as his actual birthday I'm thinking either a trip to the zoo or discovery museum will suit him just fine. It'll be just us considering Adam will be out of town :( but he promised to try back in and see him. Also, on a side note keep Adam's grandfather in your thoughts. He had a stroke last week. He's walking and talking. But it'll take some time before he gets to feeling better. He gets tired very easily and you really have to listen to him when he speaks to understand what he's saying. But he isn't the type to give up so I know he'll pull through.

Any suggestions on what I could put in treat bags.? I'm thinking of doing candies and party horns, but I would like to add a little something to them but not quite sure what would be a good fit.

1 comment:

  1. Party City has an isle that's pretty much devoted to treat bags. Anything and everything you could ever think of putting in a treat bag is in that isle. It could give you some ideas. And you buy the things individually, so you can get the exact amount you need.

    ReplyDelete