Thursday, August 18, 2011

A post dedicated to Fall.

Fall is getting so close.! And this year, I have a lot of things planned. Not only do I have Cayle's birthday, but I thought it would be fun to do a lot of things in spirit of the season. I had planned for us to go to Rock City at least once and do the corn maze they have up there. I wanted to attempt several recipes including caramel apples, candy apples, apple cider, and others. Hopefully it'll turn out good. I also bought Cayle two new hoodies and I cannot WAIT for him to wear them so I can take pictures. I wanted to get him a hoodie since last year, but I was never able to find one, and this year, I found 2. Today Cayle and I had a mini craft session. We took leaves from the yard and painted them to make a picture. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, but it was fun nonetheless. We still have some time before Fall actually begins, but it's nice to do things in the spirit of Fall. I've also come up with an interesting idea. I have an obsession with Yankee Candles, and I was thinking about getting the ladies on my Christmas list little ones or something like that. These candles fill up the room with a delicious scent and they last a long time. They had Fall and Halloween scented ones out now. And I can't wait to go look for some. I dunno. Tonight is Alliea's birthday dinner and Cayle and I are going to it. I can't wait for fall. :)

2 comments:

  1. The Rock City corn maize is not actually at Rock City. It's at the foot of the mountain at a farm that has a big Rock City barn on it.

    I'm sooo ready for fall! Grace's birthday, halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas! Plus I'll have a new little bundle of joy. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. You are really in the spirit. :) I can't wait either. So much fun stuff comes with the Fall and Winter. I Love Summer too-camping, cook outs, "fishing" with Jessie-more like reading while he fishes...But I Love the holidays also.

    ReplyDelete