Sunday, August 7, 2011

I hate auto maintenance.

These are the cupcakes I made for Kay's bridal shower. I honestly think the colors compliment each other so well.! They turned out better than I thought. I decided to do these colors because they are her wedding colors. The chocolate drizzle ones were the most popular. I was surprised. I was happy everyone liked them. Today I was washing my car, and I noticed that my tires need replacing. BAD. It's down to the thread on a few of them. It makes me nervous. I told daddy about it and he said when he gets back from both Las Vegas and Michigan (13 days from now) that he would take me to get new tires. I wish tires were cheap. I would replace them myself. But they aren't and I can't afford it right now. I've been pretty much by myself all weekend, and I'll be honest with you..I've had about all I can take with being left behind all the time to tend to everything and clean up after everyone. I have a short rant and if you don't like my rants I suggest you stop reading now.. But my parents flew out on Thursday to go to Las Vegas for the weekend, and I ask Mom what I'm supposed to do about school...she forgot to find someone to keep Cayle. Okay fine, whatever. Then she proceeds to tell me that I need to take and pick up my brother from football practice and she would give me extra gas money for taking him. I have no problem taking him or picking him up if she's willing to help me by giving me extra gas money. But anyways, they left Thursday. I filled up my car that night. I had 12 gallons of gas in my car..By Saturday, I had 6. I had taken him to practice twice. And went to Kay's bridal shower that was 20 minutes from me. My brother's practice is 10 minutes from home. I have an O2 sensor out in my car which causes me to have awful gas mileage..you know how long I've had this problem.? Since APRIL. It's AUGUST. And from the reference of one of my mechanic friends, its a 30 dollar fix. Why is it that my parents wait until AUGUST to fix my car yet they can go all over the freaking country every other weekend.?! In the past 6 weeks they've been to Florida, North Carolina, and Nevada. But they can't fix my car, or give me the extra gas money I was told I would get.?? I have to get back and fourth to school for the next week with 6 gallons of gas. I have NO money I can spend. I have tires that are down to the threading. I have an O2 sensor out. I need an oil I need new windshield wipers. I am NOT happy. You know what I was told.? "You're tires aren't THAT old" I haven't had new tires put on MY car since I was pregnant. Cayle is about to be 2. I can't renew my tags until I get the O2 sensor fixed. My tags needed renewing in MAY. But they can leave me at home while they go on 3 vacations in 6 weeks.?! Well, technically Dad is traveling for work...but still.????? Seriously. I HATE auto maintenance. It's expensive and nothing but tedious. How am I going to go all the way to Dalton to get Cayle new clothes if I don't have a reliable car to do so.? I seriously hate having to depend on people that are total procrastinators.!!!!!!! Ugh. Someone win the lottery and throw a little my way.?

No comments:

Post a Comment