Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Party plans. Second post of the night.

Here lately my main focus is getting Cayle new clothes and planning his party. And I am happy to say I have a lot done. I made a list of the decorations, the food, and guests. I am estimating roughly 40 people maybe less. I thought about posting my lists and you can post your opinions. Soo..here is my list of decorations

streamers
ballon weights
ballons
banner
treat bags
plates
cups
autograph frame
birthday bib (maybe)
invitations
birthday boy ribbon
plastic table cloths
plastic silverwear
a birthday candle.
party hats
party horns
napkins


Here is my food list. I will be making most of it.

cake
matching cupcakes
fruit and veggie tray
chips and dip
pigs in a blanket
sausage balls
sodas.

What do you think.? Also if anyone knows anywhere where I can get good deals on any of this stuff please feel free to let me know. Most of these decorations are at Walmart and they're all pretty cheap. I plan on buying some next week. The balloons, streamers, and most of the table clothes will be assorted colors. But I want Little Einstein table cloths for the food and present tables. I have a feeling I can make this a good party. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. You buy more supplies than me. lol. I am too cheap to buy streamers and balloon weights and such. Obviously you know I want to say the Dollar Tree for the assorted colors. :) Even if the ones at WalMart are a dollar, you probably won't getas much. Which reminds me, do you go to the Ooltewah Dollar Tree a lot? If so, do you know if they sale educational wall posters? Like number posters and letters and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing basic colors for Grace's plates, cups, table cloths, napkins, and silverware. That way we can keep the cost down. I looked at Dollar Tree, but they didn't have the colors I want (purple and green). Wal-Mart has the colors I want, but I can actually get them cheaper in bulk at Party City, so that's where I am going to buy them. I am buying a couple of Barney balloons on Amazon (I'm getting 2 for $8!). Then I'm getting the cake at Ingles because it's the only place I can find a Barney cake.
    Then I'm going to have green and purple cupcakes, and various other foods.
    I'm still undecided on the treat bags. I'll probably do them, but I don't know what to put in them.

    ReplyDelete