Friday, March 4, 2011

Date night. :)

It wouldn't have been possible without Kay. She agreed to keep Cayle for a few hours so Adam and I could have a night for us before he goes out of town. And to show her my appreciation..I bought her her favorite thing..Starbucks. Haha. Adam and I went to Amigo's to eat. And it was soo delicious. I know I'm dieting so I worked out twice as hard tonight to make up for it. It was really relaxing to be able to have a meal and just talk. After that we went to the discount movie theater to see harry potter and the deathly hallows. And this part of the date made me sooo mad. These little 13 year old kids who thought they were big and bad because they get dropped off to go to a movie would not shut up for anything. They talked and talked and talked through the hold movie.!!! Adam and I finally got fed up because we really couldn't hear what was going on and we left. It sucks because we missed the ending. And I really wanted to see it. And the movie doesn't come out for another month and I rarely get to see movies as it is. Ugh. Stupid kids. But it was nice to get some alone time together. We always have fun. Tomorrow..I'm getting paid 20 dollars to cut some one's hair. How cool is that.?! Also I'm doing a perm tomorrow. I don't know if I'll get paid for it or not but still if I do..I wanna buy some wedding stuff. I've started working out. I have been for the past week and a half..I know its not long, but I can feel my body getting strong. I do the '30 days till I do' work outs at comcast on demand and earlier this week, I could hardly keep up, but tonight I hardly broke a sweat and I worked out for 45 minutes. I feel like that's something to be proud of. And I've only had 1 soda this week. Go me.! I'm gonna feel so good about myself on my wedding day (and Kay's since I'm her maid of honor) if i keep this up. I have 3 weeks (that'll be a month since i started working out, and i should see some results right.?) until Kay and i go to pick out the bride's maid's dresses. I'm very excited. I know this will pay off if I keep at it. And I'm very goal oriented so I will. Adam is getting me a webcam before he leaves so we can still talk and stuff. I'm excited. I've never used a webcam..but it can't be hard. Wish me luck on my physical fitness.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great. Sounds like life is going good. I am so happy for you! I Love date nights! That sucks ya'll had to leave. I would have requested to have them taken out. That's not fair you had to waste your money like that. Pretty sweet you are getting paid so much to do all this! Maybe when you graduate, you should try to start your own thing, if you know enough people.

    ReplyDelete