Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stole this from christina :) 10 facts



I thought this looked like fun so I figured why not.?

1. I haven't had red meat in well over a year now. I used to be a vegetarian, but I really didnt have time to cook a lot of vegetarian food so I had to add chicken and other white meat for the event of needing a meal on the run.

2. I love to take pictures of Cayle. I wish I had more pictures of us together, but since I'm always the photographer..its a little difficult.

3. I LOVE the holidays. It's my most favorite time of the year. And I am a black friday ninja. I once had to fight a lady for a gift. I dont remember what it was but it got ugly. Haha.

4. I love art. I took 3 art classes in high school and alot of my pieces were taken to the university for demonstrations. But since cayle has gotten older I dont have much time to do solo art projects so I do crafts with Cayle and scrapbooking instead.

5. I do hair to make people feel better about themselves. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. And if I can enhance outer beauty with inner beauty I will.

6. I love to jam in my car. When I'm on my way to school..its the shades..windows down..and loud music. I'm a nerd I know but heyy I like it.

7. Adam and I are getting married October 6, 2012. And our colors are black and purple. With a damask pattern. Calla lillies are the flowers. I love them.

8.When I dream, I dream BIG. And I work hard to meet my goals. I'm a very driven person. And I think that has something to do with me being a good mother. Besides the fact I dont have it in my heart to not be a good mommy.

9. I take a lot of pride in being a hard working mother. I don't feel like I meet my standards if i dont come home bone tired every night. And if I dont come home tired I beat myself up over it and make myself work out an extra 20 minutes.

10. I really like to keep this blog. I like to tell everyone about Cayle. I like to show him off and to rant when I need to. Its relaxing.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Lol I knew like all of that! I wish I had more pictures of Grace and me too.

    ReplyDelete