Monday, March 14, 2011

Drama doesn't follow me..It rides on my back.


As if Adam being gone for the month and missing my birthday wasn't bad enough..they're saying they want him to move to knoxville to be a team lead. How screwed up is this.?? So even then..I'd have to stay in this one horse town..finish school a.s.a.p. and move up there to be with him..and in the mean time do a long distance thing. Here to his house is already an hour drive pretty much. But if I had to do a long distance thing.. I'm sure I could do it. Distance is only as far as you make it. I'd try to do school monday through friday..and friday night drive up there and stay the weekend. The only possible problem with that..is my mom. She tries so hard sometimes to run over me..and don't get me wrong..my mom and i are pretty civil for the most part..but sometimes she pushes me a little too far..she doesn't think its right to do a co-ed sleep over but whatever. Adam and I are getting married. I'm 19 years old. I am a legal adult. I have a child of my own. I practice safe sex. I'm pretty sure there's not much trouble we could get into. I think if/when I move up to knoxville..it'll be better than chattanooga. I HATE this one horse town. When it comes down to it..if I didn't have school I'd leave as soon as I got the word. It's NOT far from chattanooga so I can still drive in and see everyone. It's not that I don't like the people in chattanooga..I just dont like chattanooga itself. And being in a major city like knoxville will be good for my career as a hair stylist. Hopefully none of the moving will take place. But if so..i'll have to prepare myself I suppose. Ehhh. I hate where he works..seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment