Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dr. Mommy.

Poor Cayle got sick today. He didn't want to eat much of anything today and that had me concerned..but then I figured maybe he wasn't hungry. Later today we met up with Kay and went to a few shops to kill some time..and on our way to the mall Cayle started coughing. Then..boom. Vomit everywhere. It broke my heart. He looked so pitiful. I was freaking out. I was trying not to cry and trying to get him clean. He was trying not to cry too. Kay she was so helpful. She got him out of his car seat and stripped him down and we wiped his face and the carseat down and pulled into a walmart. She got out and got him some wipes and a carseat cover and some water. I tried to offer to give her the money back but she wouldn't take it. She just helped to clean everything up. And it takes a true friend to help you clean up baby vomit. I can't thank her enough. It really made me appreciate the friends I do have who have been here for me through everything. I wanna thank kay by taking her to lunch or something for helping me. This isn't the first time she has. I'm taking Cayle in tomorrow to get checked out and I hope they can give me something or point me in the right direction at least as to whats wrong with him..I know I'm probably worrying alot but I just want to make sure he's okay. I'm a mommy and it's my job to worry. I'd like to get him a new book or something to make him feel better. One we can cuddle up and read since he isn't feeling too good. I'm going to sleep in the nursery with him tonight so I can be near him in case he gets sick again. Keep him in your thoughts. It looks like pedialyte is going to be a friend of ours for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. When Grace had her first bug she threw up three times over the span of 2 days, and then it was over. Hopefully that's all this is.

    ReplyDelete