Friday, March 25, 2011

My birthday.

Today was a really fun day. I got tons of happy birthday wishes. Christina and I went to get our nails done at a place called California Nails. They were cheaper than the salon we had originally planned on going to. We both got acrylics put on. Afterwards we went to eat at Olive Garden. It was realllllly yummy. Christina even bought me a cupcake for my birthday. It was Mickey Mouse. I love Mickey Mouse. Then we went into the craft store. I found photo boxes 3 for 5 dollars. It was too good of an offer to pass up. After that we went to maurice's. They make clothes in all sizes so I feel good about myself when I realized I LOST A PANTS SIZE.!! Yaaaay. :D I found a shirt and a pair of jeans I really liked. When I got home my parents had a cookie cake waiting on me. I love cookie cake. We went to o'charlies for dinner. And dad got me a dessert from the city cafe...and thats where things got a tad awkward. I ran into this guy I used to go on dates with..I hadn't seen him in years. I felt like I had just ran into a ghost. He was friendly..but I was thinking..uhhhh...what did I just walk into.?! But overall it was a good birthday..I am a little sad about missing adam..and him not being here..but he'll be home in a week thank goodness. I'm really lonely without him. Thank god for my friends. Tomorrow I'll be trying on dresses for Kay's wedding. I hope I won't be disappointed or self conscious. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment