Friday, March 18, 2011

What a day.!


I went to school this morning and I had FOUR clients.!! FOUR.! The first lady liked to keep a garden. She was really sweet. She tipped me five dollars for a partial wet set (rollers placed in the hair form the ears up.) She was very pleased with it. After that I had a manicure. The paint was a little clumpy, but it turned out okay for the first one I've done in forever. I don't mind manicures, they just take a while and they my hands tend to shake when I'm really concentrating. But she tipped me four dollars. Then I had another lady (she was my favorite.!). She was a little old lady who wanted a roller set. She was just as patient as I was. Sometimes hair doesn't want to cooperate. But after a little product it finally laid. She was so grateful and so happy with the results, and THAT right there is the whole reason I do what I do. I love making people happy. She even said she was coming back to me. And when I leave school she said she would come see me as long as she knew where I was working. I told her unfortunately Im be moving to knoxville, but if things change and I stay here I'd let her know. She tipped me twice she was so happy with the results. I wish I would've gotten a picture, but not many of my clients are interested in roller sets. I do mostly cuts and color.! Haha. After she was through my friend from high school came to see what I could do.! I gave her a fancy updo.! And she was really pleased with it. Shes a massage therapist in training so we can be each other's guinea pigs.! Also..my school is hosting a hair show at the comedy catch in April. And I will be doing hair and presenting it on stage. All the money coming from the show and donations will go to cancer patients to buy them new wigs and hair pieces and hats. If you're interested in coming let me know and I can give you more information. I'd love to have friends come support me.!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I would love more information on the show. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know some more about the show girl! YOu didn't even tell me lol.

    ReplyDelete