Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I know I posted once already but...

I'm posting again. I just worked out for 40 minutes. I found a great thing on tv its a '30 days till I do' trainer. Who speacializes in wedding dress bodies..and considering I have 7 months until my sister-in law to be's wedding I figured I better get a move on. I wanna look good for her wedding too. I KNOW I can do it. I'm working so hard to better myself on so many different levels. With hydroxycut, a healthy diet, and exercise I know I can do this. I will fit into a beautiful dress and be proud of how I look. I KNOW that I have to do this and that no one is gonna do it for me. I'm gonna lose weight while Adam is gone and he's gonna come home to a new girl. I'm gonna do this for me. I'm motivated. I don't really eat alot of fast food..except subway..That was my lunch today. Instead of chips..I got apples and a non carbonated beverage. I've started drinking more water too. I add crystal light packets to give it flavor. It helps me stay on track..Also..I've been taking a vitamin to help my hair and nails..and its linked to weight loss. I try to eat as healthy as possible anyways..but sometimes..I'm not so good about it. But This is something I'm gonna stick to. And since its warming up I'll try to be outside with Cayle more so I wont be sitting on the couch or something like that. I'm re-creating myself. Watch me turn into a butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment