Sunday, March 13, 2011

Soo routine..and one im about sick of.

I got to thinking today. Everything is kind of getting on my nerves. I feel like I'm left alone too much. Today..cayle played pretty much by himself and didn't wanna play with me for more than a few minutes. Dad was gone. Mom didn't have anything to say after I did her hair. My brother was off with my nephews..I dunno..I just get sick of being by myself so much. Granted, I saw Christina yesterday and Kay on Friday..but other than that...I'm pretty much by myself. I'm by myself at school..I mean there is this one girl there who talks my ear off..but you never know what to believe with her..and she always talks about herself. I mean..I make small talk but half the time there..I'm by myself. I do my assignments for the night and the rest of the time..I'm wandering around the school looking for someone to talk to. I'm home alone all day and by the time I get home at night everyone's asleep or almost asleep.. I dunno. I guess I'm just missing Adam. And realizing I am by myself too much. And I'm realizing even more how much I hate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment