Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweet.!

Adam's aunt Robin asked me to perm (to permanently curl the hair using rods and a chemical) her hair today. I've never done a spiral perm on an actual person, however I have done a basic perm on my mannequin for state board. I did a spiral perm for her today. And it turned out much better than expected. She was really pleased with it..pleased enough to pay me twenty dollars when I had already been paid that morning for a hair cut. 40.00 pay in one day.? I could get used to this. Hahaha. Seriously though, it's great to get a taste of what it will be like when I actually get out there and start working on people who come in. And getting paid to do what I love. It cant get any better than that.! It doesnt look too shabby for my first go at a spiral perm. Tomorrow, Kay and I are gonna hang out. Not too sure what the plan is yet but I think we're doing lunch and going wedding shopping. I have to make another payment on my dress tuesday. I'll have it paid off by the end of next month. I really wanna get rid of some old clothes. I have NOOOOO room in my closet for anything. I guess I'll make a generous donation to goodwill. I know there are people out there that would kill to have a few new clothes. And it will give me closet space. :) Adam leaves wednesday..it seems like the time before he leaves time goes fast..and when he's gone..it goes so slow. I really don't know what I'm gonna do with myself..

2 comments:

  1. You are going to bring Cayle to a playdate with Grace, and you are going to hang out with me for your birthday, and you are going to come to my gender party!! That is what you are going to lol. In all seriousness though, it's gonna be hard, but at least it's just a month and not 3 months or a year or something. Also, when I come to you for my hair do you want me to come to your school or just come to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do ALL of the above.! Also..next weekend if we can swing it we should take the babies to rock city.! they're turing the waterfall green for saint pattys day.! As far as your hair cut whichever you prefer. My school would probably be a little closer. But its entirely up to you.

    ReplyDelete