Sunday, March 27, 2011

How sneaky.!!



My in-laws to be threw me a surprise birthday party. I was out with Kay and Adam's grandmother, Martha, yesterday and Martha asked if I would mind cutting Bob's (adam's grandfather) hair tomorrow around 5:30. And of course I didn't mind so I agreed. When I got to their house today, I saw Adam's aunt Robin's car there..and again..I didn't think anything of it. I just figured she was there visiting. When I got inside everyone was there and yelled surprise.!! I had streamers and ballons, a present, cards, and a homemade cake.! I haven't had an actual birthday party since I was twelve. I was so happy. Kay had gotten me bath & body works. And it all smelled like lemon. MMMMM.!! Which was kinda funny because I had gotten her bath and body works to thank her for helping me with Cayle when he was sick. Martha and Bob got me a card and put 20 dollars in it. That was awesome.! The cake was soooo yummy. And after everyone ate we played cards. I actually did ok. Adam called while I was over there and apparently this party..it was his idea. But he denies it jokingly. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such great people in my life. I have such a wonderful boyfriend. And in-laws.
Adam comes home this weekend. I am soooo ready for it. Adam got me a really nice flat iron for my birthday. I can't wait till it comes in. He bought it off of amazon. And he wants to take me out for my birthday too. It'll be like a date. He said to be thinking of stuff I wanna do..but in all honesty..chattanooga sucks to the point of where I don't know what I wanna do..the only thing I really want are pictures of us outside. If anyone has any suggestions of FUN stuff to do in chattanooga that isn't crazy expensive and not one of the city's 'major' attractions please let me know. It can't be bowling either..I just got my nails done lol.
Kay and I found my maid of honor dress for her wedding. Its strapless and a chocolate brown color. I posted a picture of it. I'm really struggling with losing weight. I think it's because of my birthday and stuff with all the sweets. But no more fooling around. I'm going to continue to work out every night and I really wanna try hydroxycut to see if it will help me. I see it work for alot of people..so maybe I'm one of them. :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I am happy for you that you have such great in-laws, even though I am jealous. =p The only thing I can think of is the Murder Mystery Cafe. I usually don't like that sort if stuff, but I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the Murder Mystery Cafe sooooo bad lol. I have wanted to go since I was a kid, but I have never gotten to :( :p

    ReplyDelete