Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The motivation I need to keep going.

Due to privacy reason I had to edit this some, but I got student of the month.! I was so proud to see that. I wasn't expecting it. But I'm happy my hard work paid off. It gave me motivation to keep going..not only in hair school..but physical fitness. I'm starting to drink more water and eating subway instead of fast food. And I work out at night. And I'm gonna get my hydroxycut this weekend. :) I'm determined to do this for me. I was talking to one of my instructors tonight about how working in a salon and raising a baby would coincide. And she said that she had been a single parent for most of her children's life and she's worked at top of the line places like Hair Benders.! They're sooo demanding and so expensive. But now she works downtown. She said its all about finding a place that's willing to work with your time. And salons have a hard time finding people to work evenings. Evenings will more than likely be my schedule. Which makes it easy to find a job in the mall. At one of those salons. So we'll see what happens with that. Adam and I get a date night Friday night. Just the two of us. It's gonna be one of the last times we get to spend time together...considering he's leaving for Georgia for a month to set up a new Academy store. He'll be gone on my birthday..but I understand its a good opportunity for him. Hes getting paid good money for it. And I wasn't really planning anything for my birthday anyways..it still..it breaks my heart..to think I'll be without my other half for that long. It just hurts to even think of it..Crap..misty eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment