Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I wish..


I felt more like hair stylist. You know.? Well..when you think of hair stylist what comes to mind.? Perfect hair. Stylish trendy clothes. Fit. Pearly whit teeth. And elite at making some one's hair amazing. I can do hair don't get me wrong..but honestly..I don't have the 'feeling' of being a stylist. I wanna dress up and when people see me I want them to say or think 'I bet she does hair.' I just don't know where to start. I asked for money for my birthday. Soo maybe that weekend I can get new tops and jeans to make me feel more like a stylist. So to speak. I guess I just wanna have that natural confidence you see when you look at a hair stylist in a salon and interact with them when you're in the chair..The only probably with that theory is..I feel so so so guilty for spending money on myself. Cayle may have everything he needs..but I feel like all my money should go to new clothes for him or a new toy or something..but it shouldn't go to me. Not only that..I'm going for this certain 'look' and everywhere I go..they don't have what I'm looking for or it doesn't fit right..or its freakishly expensive..I dont know what to do..I guess alot of it has to do with taking care of yourself..but somewhere in that you have to look the part. Any suggestions.?

No comments:

Post a Comment