Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My heart's going to Georgia.

I won't see Adam for a month. And I've been pretty down. I've been crying a bit..and I never cry. I feel like my other half is going to be missing for a month. At least we got to spend his last night in town together. We went to hobby lobby to look at wedding stuff.We found alot of things we liked. He told me he's giving me 1,000 dollars when he gets back to buy some wedding stuff. Hopefully, if I budget it right. It'll get alot 60-70 percent of the decor and stuff. And possibly invitations. Invitations are expensive. Depending on where you go. So at least that's something to look forward to. I can pick our stuff out while he's gone. I'm gonna try to stay as busy as possible. We had dinner at this restraunt called little tokyo. We got to sit and talk. I was so happy to get to spend his last night in town with him. We even got to cuddle in the jeep and listen to music and stuff. When it came time for me to go to class..I cried my eyes out..I cried all the way to school. And teared up at school. I'm such a cry baby. I guess it'll be me and cayle for the month. It'll be nice bonding time though. With all thats been going on.. we could use it. Maybe I can take him to the park or for a wagon ride tomorrow if it's nice out. Saturday if all goes to plan, Cayle and I are going to rock city with Christina, Grace, her fiance Chris, and the little bun in the oven. They're turnign the waterfall green.! And making green fudge (not that i'm eating any. I just think it's cool.) It'll definietly get my mind off of everything. I have a big test on thursday. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment