Thursday, March 31, 2011

What an absolutely horrible day. :/

It may be a bunch of little things..but those little things add up. Cayle and I woke up awfully late..I'm talking 1 in the afternoon. And that ruined all my plans for the day. I go to make Cayle his breakfast..and I step on a piece of glass and pain shoots up all the way to my knee..so it's sensitive. Then I get ready to go to school..and I can't find my iPod...and I HATE the radio. Its bad music and trashy conversations. Notice I love a band that is NEVER heard on the radio. And I STILL have no idea where it is..unless Cayle hid it. He likes to play with it like a phone. I dunno..I hope I find it. Otherwise...I'm kind of..S.O.L. So I get to school..and it's a slow day. No clients. I HATE days like that. And it was fingerwaves and pincurls day..those are messy and seriously complicated. My stomach was hurting..so I left to go eat dinner with Alliea. And after about 1/2 a bowl of soup..I was full...and I had not eaten at all today..so that confirms my suspicions of having a SECOND stomach ulcer. I have all the signs now. And considering I just got over in in December..I'm pretty upset. And even more so theres nothing I can do about it.
Remember that girl I wrote about a while back who only talked to me when she wanted something.? The one I confronted time and time again about her not putting any effort into our friendship and shooting down every effort I made.? Remember how I deleted her from my Facebook page and told her not to txt or call me anymore.? Guess who had the guts to send me another friend request on Facebook.?? That's right. So I dunno what I'm gonna do about that. About 95% of me wants to send a vicious message telling her that if she ever tried to talk to me again I'd hope she would bite the curb. And the other 5% wants to let karma do it's job. I'm sure karma can do a much better job than I can at making sure she gets what she deserves. I just hope I'm around when it happens. I want pictures. That sounds awful and so unlike me..but she's a BAD person. She's fake and she only talked to me when she wanted something or when her boyfriend/other friends were too busy. The last time I saw her she wanted a free haircut. Cayle was 8 months old then..he's 16 months old. About to be 17 months..what does THAT say.? I dunno. I'm just over it. And I wish I knew how to handle the situation.
Adam comes home tomorrow.!! Thank goodness this BS is OVER.! I got him a cookie cake that says 'welcome home adam'. I can't wait to give it to him. I hope he likes it. Pretty soon I'll be shopping for wedding stuff. I can't wait.

If you read all of this. Kudos. I complain too much.

2 comments:

  1. I read it all.!!! Haha!!
    No you have a right to complain we all do when it comes to days like that. Sorry you had such an awful day but at least your Adam is coming home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too! Jessika is right. You gotta get it out there, even if it is just on your blog. Writing helps me in ways that some people could never imagine. (I know that sounds dumb, but I can't explain it.)
    Anyway, I am sorry you had such a crappy day. =( I hate days like that where everything just builds up. And I really HATE when I lose mu iPod! Losing things makes me so irritated. I will usually search for hours until I find whatever it is. Eh.

    ReplyDelete