Friday, April 1, 2011

Adam's home.!!

It's amazing how you feel when you get to be in someone's arms again. When Adam came home..it was like a weight off my shoulders. He noticed how much weight I've lost.! Whooohooo.! Cayle was happy to see him too. He just smiled and played with him. Cayle was pretty fussy tonight so any time he was smiling..we were happy. We decided to catch up over dinner at amigos. It was delicious. We went to the mall afterwards and he found a poster for his room and a hat for Cayle..We still have no idea what to do tomorrow night. We may end up at a movie. Blahh..I hate living in a town that I feel has nothing left to offer me. He got cayle a hat. Honestly..I think it's about time for his first hair cut :(. I'm dreading it. Hahah. Tomorrow we are going to find out the gender of Christina's new baby. I'm hoping for a boy.!! They know how to steal their momma's hearts. Adam and I are talking about getting our family portrait updated. I think it's a great idea. Adam loved his cookie cake surprise.! Thank goodness. He got me a really nice flat iron for my birthday. I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm just so happy he's home. Now we can plan our future a little more. And the wedding. He gave me part of the wedding money tonight and hopefully Kay and I can go get some stuff or I can talk Adam into going. Poor Kay is having problems with her gall bladder (sp.?) And has to get it taken out soon. I found my Ipod too..after frantically looking for it. My stomach still isn't right though. :/ I'm still hurting alot. The only way it'll go away is if I lower my stress levels. And with Adam being home and things hopefully getting back to normal..maybe it'll stop hurting in a few days. Anyone who knows of a good portrait studio let me know.!! I'd like the info on prices and how soon you get your photos etc..

2 comments:

  1. JC Pennies in Hamilton Place is where we always go. They are patient and kind. If Grace needs a break or we want to change her outfit or something they don't mind. Also, if you go to jcpportraits.com they ALWAYS have coupons up, so you can get good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks christina.!! i'll have to check them out. I always love your portraits.!

    ReplyDelete