Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I know I'm posting again but...

I felt the need to share..Cayle is going to the beach with my parents this summer..while I stay behind and go to school..missing a week..I can't afford..and honestly..I hate the beach with a passion..but it's sad I won't have Cayle for a week..I think I'll cry from missing him so much..I won't know what to do with myself..I'll have to go to school..but other than that...what am I going to do.?! Clean probably...Adam said he wanted us to have some couple time since it's rare we get to..he said we should cook dinner and watch movies..it would be nice...am I a bad mom for not going and being with my son.?? Or am I responsible for staying behind to go to school.?? Eh i don't know..I just don't know how I'm gonna be without my baby for a week..it'll drive me crazy.!!

1 comment:

  1. As long as you truly trust your parents with him, you are not a bad Mom. You are being resposible. I wish I had family that I could trust Samantha with that much.

    ReplyDelete