Sunday, April 10, 2011

:)

This is Cayle's easter basket. If I could fit anything else in there I would. You know how it is..you wanna give them everything but you can't..but you can try..which brings me to my point today. It's summer time and I'm determined to buy Cayle new clothes. I wanna earn the money myself. And I wanna be sure to get him a hair cut and new shoes.! I know I set alot of goals..but about 95% of the time I meet them or I'm in the process of doing so. I got Cayle's easter basket finished. I decided to wait for another time to get him a dvd. I always try to do too much at once. Like his first birthday I bought almost 20 gifts and I ran out of ideas for Christmas because they're so close haha. I've decided to buy him summer clothes in moderation so I don't go broke every week. I get 75.00 a week for keeping house. I use it for gas mostly. But I wanna try to spend as little as possible on gas this week and buy cayle some clothes and shoes. Adam says as soon as Cayle gets his hair cut we can go have our family portrait updated..considering its been almost a year since we've had one made. I think it's about time for a cut. I love his curls, but his hair is getting a little..unmanageable. I'm looking forward to the Easter holiday. Last year was fun, but Cayle can walk this year and I'm very excited to do our egg hunts this year. The only downside to holidays is trying to make sure we get to everyone. My family wants time with Cayle, his family wants time with the both of us, but we also have to make sure we're doing things as a family too. The more I think about it..the more excited I am to get moved in so we can have our own family traditions and do our own holiday things..like Christmas morning..and easter. And nobody will judge us on how different it is from our own family's traditions..this sounds a little confusing..an example being..easter at my house consists of easter baskets of candy in the morning and a dinner..maybe when the three of us have our own place it'll be easter basket in the morning and going out to dinner. i dunno..not the best example but you get it. sooo here is a list of my goals so far..

decorative cupcakes.
cayle's 1st hair cut.
cayle's new summer clothes.
graduation from beauty school.
re-do the scrapbooks.
get pictures for the scrapbooks.
our family portrait.
plan the wedding.
lose weight for both my and kay's wedding.
a trip to coolidge park for the three of us.
a mother and son's day out downtown.
get my car fixed.
eventually get a new car.
buy for our first house.
find my camera charger and take updated photos of us.
show of my skills in the hair industry.
find a good hair stylist job.
buy for the wedding.
eventually build a demand for both my hair services and cupcakes.
help adam start his new store/cyber cafe.
clean up my car and keep it that way.

I'm sure there's more..but it's all a work in progress..I'm a busy person.

2 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of goals. That is good! I Love the Easter basket. What all is in it? I know what you mean. I bought Samantha everything we wanted her to have for Christmas and her birthday, and now there is nothing else left to get her. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets see..there's weebles, crayons, a new cup, new spoons, pez thingys, animal cookies, and books. i think thats all.

    ReplyDelete