Thursday, April 21, 2011

Much better day.

I got payed for doing my housework today which is always a plus. Mom asked me to pick up her hair color from the beauty supply store..since I'm the only one who can shop there..(you have to be a licensed professional or a beauty school student to purchase things from there.) I get everything half off what is charged at a beauty salon. And you know what I found.?? I found the last o.p.i. shatter nail polish. Shatter nail polish cracks on your nails to show the color underneath. It kind of adds an edgy texture to your nails. It's really neat. And EVERYONE is looking for it. Finding it is like finding gold. I also got my mom part of her mother's day gift. I'm getting her some nail polishes and some BIG SEXY HAIR shampoo. I hope she likes it. At school tonight..the really rude lady was back and I refused to do her hair right in front of her. I will not put up with rude people whom I am providing a service to. I just won't do it. There's a difference between rude and picky. Picky I can deal with, but rude people will be shown the door when I get out of school...just sayin. And one of the girls was actually kind enough to talk to me tonight since I sit by myself most of the time..I know her..we've just never been talkative really. But it was nice to have someone to talk to for a little while..it helped the time pass. After school..I got to do my weekly trip to Walmart...it doesn't sound like much, but I love going. I like to look at everything, plan on what I want to buy for our place whenever we get one, look at things I want cayle and I to do/have together..like a mini garden..I wanna try to grow some beans or something in the little thing..I think it will teach him. He gets excited about that kind of thing anyway. But while I was at walmart..I found really great deals on craft supplies for our crafts box..I dont think I spent over 3.00 on a single item. I got googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and pom poms..we're gonna try to make easter egg animals along with our other ideas. I'll be sure to post pictures when we actually dye the eggs and decorate them. I'm glad craft stuff is cheap...I think this is the weekend I'm going to get Cayle's hair cut. I know I'll cry. I love his little curls..but in all honesty, it's getting very long and unkept looking. And I want him to look cute on Easter. Before long the easter stuff will be on sale and I can shop half off for decor and cake pans. :D Can't wait. My car is getting fixed this weekend too. I'm very excited about that. I can't wait to have MY car back. It's even lonelier when you don't have a car..and it makes things that much harder. Ughh. Ah well. I have a big test next thursday over color..and I'm really hoping I do well considering color is a very important knowledge and skill in this field...that's where alllllll the money is. No joke. Anyone can cut, but it takes an artist to color. I'm feeling pretty mellow today..and I wanna thank those who have been here for me..I know I complain a lot or I talk too much..but thank you for putting up with me. It's about time to post some pictures of the three of us again. I'll have new ones soon.

3 comments:

  1. Yay you finally found shatter! Lol. You have been looking for that stuff forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really have. im so happy to finally have my own bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Sounds like things are getting better. Gardens are a GREAT thing to do. We just have a little bitty garden of herbs and a few peppers and things on our window seal, but Samantha really enjoys it. And she learns so much about growth and change. And she learns how to take care of things.

    That is good stuff for his craft box. I don't like to buy expensive stuff because at Samantha's age she doesn't need anything fancy. We usually do the pom poms and pipe cleaners. We have construction paper, glue, paints, markers, etc, but nothing really big. I also save egg cartons and toilet paper rolls. That sort of thing can be used for so many different projects.

    Oh, Am I missing anything on my cleaning schedule? I feel like I am...

    ReplyDelete