Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cayle :)

This was Cayle at 5 months old on Easter morning. He's growing up on me. I think we need a day together. Just the two of us. I get so busy with school and everything else..we hardly ever get to do anything for fun..unless you count our weekly trip to walmart to get diapers and food.? I want us to go to the park one day together..or the zoo..or something like that. I think it would be fun for us..the only problem..its hot..and crowded which makes it even hotter. He loves to ride in the wagon and walk around outside..but I need to get him some new shoes before I can let him walk outside..I don't want him to step on something..call me over protective. Im going to try to get him new shoes this weekend..also I really wanna try to re-do his scrapbook..everything is out of order and I want to add stickers and stuff. I feel like Cayle would enjoy looking back on it more so.if I re-did it and made it more interesting to look at...so i have my scrapbooks..cupcakes..hair..and wedding..and cleaning projects..and pictures..and planning a budget..etc. I need to stay busy..it's what keeps me from going insane..I'm by myself a lot..and it gets old..I see Adam maybe two or three times a week..and I'm ok with that..but when I'm not with him..I'm usually at home..and I think Cayle and I need more stuff to do to fill out our days together. So why not fill it with crafts and playtime (between all the cleaning and studying).? Anyone know any good sites for scrapbooking ideas/items.? Places to go that aren't crowded or hot.?

No comments:

Post a Comment