Friday, April 8, 2011

What a fabulous day.!





Cayle and I slept in today and after we ate and I cleaned house a little bit..my nanny came over and asked if Cayle and I would like to go to the mall with her to find an easter outfit for cayle. I found tons of good buys on baby clothes and I found the perfect outfit for him. Its in the pictures to the side. He can wear it again and again and it was on sale.! We found me some flip flops. I've really been needing some new ones. I got four pairs for ten dollars.!! Afterwards we went to wendy's and got lunch. Then I came home and played outside with cayle and showed off my blonde hair. You can't really tell much in the picture but I LOVE IT.!! I feel like a rockstar with my blonde. I really do. After a little while I went to Walmart to get cupcake decorating stuff and the rest of Cayle's Easter basket fillers. All I need now is a little einsteins dvd and I'm DONE. Haha. I just ordered it on amazon.com. I'm looking forward to making my easter cupcakes and Christina's baby shower cake.! The only problem with tonight's firs attempt is that the icing was way to thin no matter how much powdered sugar I used..I would've sent someone into a sugar coma if I used anymore. So needless to say..no more attempts to make my own icing. Other than that they turned out good. Tomorrow Kay and I are spending some time together and then I'll go see Adam.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great!! Those cupcakes look cute too :):)

    ReplyDelete