Wednesday, April 6, 2011

100th post.!


I think I want my blonde chunks in my hair back..but more edgy. Very similiar to this picture. Opinions please.? My cut is also very similar to this. Also ladies..if your husbands/fiances/boyfriends are really into gaming, my fiance Adam is thinking about getting his business license and opening up an xbox tournament place in the chattanooga area please have them spread the word.! We're trying to think of ways to make extra money..and NOT have to pick up and move. Who's ready for easter.? I know I'm nowhere near ready. I still have some basket stuffers to buy and stuff for my cupcakes. I wanna post pictures soon. I talked to one of the girls about my ideas and she really thinks I can do it. Its so cool to have alot of people believe in my idea. We'll see what happens.! Also does anyone know where I can buy BIG pieces of fondant.?

3 comments:

  1. Get Adam to text Chris about it. I'm pretty sure he has Chris' number. You know Chris is big into his Xbox, so I'm sure he'd be willing to spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for Easter! Well, I have to get a few more things for her basket, but other than that, I am ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy I found this picture! It's exactly what I want to color my hair like! :)

    ReplyDelete