Monday, April 18, 2011

622 hours down..

878 to go. I'm further along than I thought. I need 1500 hours. But it's not enough for me. I need to be further along than that. I think what's hurting more than anything is when I don't exceed my own expectations. I set MY standards for myself extremely high because I wanna do really well..and it drives me to push myself even harder..probably more so than what's required of me. But school..it's becoming a very lonely and routine place. I'm on a completely different wave length than everyone there my age. I'm grown up (mentally). I'm getting married. I'm more concerned about getting myself established..more so than they are..So I can't really relate..soo..I'm alone..alot. Nobody says much at school. Buisness at school is usually slow. And I'm home alone with Cayle all day everyday. So I clean. And take care of Cayle and make special time to be with him. He's my number one priority right now. When Adam doesn't come see during the day..it's pretty lonely. That's another reason I'm ready to be out of school..I'm tired of being alone constantly..At least once I'm out of school..I'll come home to my family. When I come home now..everyone is in bed. Including Cayle. So it's easy to get lonely. And now that my car has quit on me...it's even harder to see people and get what I need to get DONE. So it's frustrating. I don't know what to do to be honest. I'm seriously at a loss for words..like I said before...I just need a friend right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment