Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just felt the need to post.

I'm soooo happy it's the weekend. Long awaited. Hahah. I got the rude lady again tonight as a client. She's rude enough to make a nun swear.!! Everyone is about had it with her...including my instructor. I told my instructor I refuse to do her hair again. And she seemed to understand. I got Cayle's Easter basket all ready. I'm pretty excited about that. Mom came home with two pairs of shoes for him today..however..he still needs a black pair of sandals so I can get those this weekend..and maybe an outfit or two. I'm thinking moderation is key to all of this. Do a little each week and he should have enough to make do all summer. For some reason..I can't stop thinking about holidays. I wish it was Fall again soooo bad. This hot weather is killing me.!!! I don't have any short pants except for a pair of black leggings. I would like to have a denim pair of capris. That way they go with everything and I'll be set :D If I can find a cheap pair..that would be great. I'm going to target tomorrow..soo maybe I'll have some luck there. I need to find some scrapbook ideas so I can redo the books. I'm up all hours of the night..so I might as well do something I love right.?? I need new pictures though..but I think I know where my camera charger is so I can plot my attack with the camera. Hahah. Also, Christina I set my gas on the lowest setting today when I was pumping...and I think your trick worked.!! Thanks girl.!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm glad I could be of assistance :) I just learned that trick myself a couple of weeks ago. I get like 30 mpg now :) Of course a have a 4 cylinder, so it's pretty good on gas anyway.

    ReplyDelete