Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Coupons..budgeting..and cleaning..etc.

I would feel better if I knew how to budget my money better and the best places to use coupons. I've been cleaning non stop for the past two days and I get paid 75 dollars a week. Gas usually eats up half of my money. I hate it but there really isn't much I can do about it. It costs 50+ dollars to completely fill up my gas tank. And usually..I never fill it up completely because it costs way too much. I usually take what's left and use it for food or things for Cayle and me. If I started using coupons maybe it could help save a dollar here and there. I really need to get organized and clear minded (is that even the correct term.?) I want to clean out my car this week..and really get in there and clean it. Maybe one day this week I can. I just wanna have one less thing to worry about. Anything that isn't clean stresses me out lately.!! I've been cleaning like a mad woman lately. Today..I vacuumed, swept, mopped, dusted, picked up toys, folded clothes, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes. Then I went to school and sanatized my entire station, and did a client's color, cut, and style. It took all night..that lady's hair was ridiculously tangled, long, and crusty from some product she had in her hair. We fixed it though :D On a side note..Cayle is eating again.!! I guess he got tired of his graduate meals so I guess I need to venture out and find some different stuff he likes. Mom said he ate 3 plates of chicken tenders and fries tonight while I was at school.!! They were toddler plates but still.!!! I'm so happy he's eating..its been such a fight to get him to eat since he got that tummy virus. I wanna try to take some updated pictures of him this weekend..but one thing is for sure...he's getting new shoes this weekend. I dont care where I have to go or how far..my baby needs some summer clothes like no other.!!! Thanks to my nanny..she found some clothes for a dollar a piece at walmart and picked up some little shirts for him. I'm truly blessed to have her. She is so good to everyone and never forgets about her grandbabies..and never lets them go without. I want to be able to get Cayle some summer clothes myself though. I guess moderation is key. Money saving tips are welcome.!!

2 comments:

  1. Wal Mart brand Great Value food is cheap, and tastes just as good as name brand. That is how we save money on food. Also, when you pump gas pump it on the slowest setting because it keeps you from paying for fumes. You get better gas mileage that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina: How do you do that? Pump gas on the slowest setting? I want to try that!
    Erica: Anytime you go ANYWHERE or buy ANYTHING, get online and google coupons first. Or, if you are buying toys, check out Amazon. They have THE BEST deals. When Jessie and I go to Golden Corral or even somewhere like Sonic, we always print off a coupon. Christina is right, we get off brand too. We shop at the Dollar General for all of Samantha's snacks. They are cheap, and the same stuff with a different name.

    ReplyDelete