Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just random things I suppose..


Cayle is so crazy lately. It's so interesting to see him react to everything..I guess I'm trying to express how cool it is to watch him act like a little boy. Since the weather has been so nice we've been outside some and all he wants to do is run and throw the ball and ride in his wagon. He always hates to go inside. Today I had a repeat client. She likes the way I roll her hair. Today we cut it too. She was bragging on me to my instructor and that made me feel good after a bad couple of days. I said in my last post that I wanted to get into cake decorating..well, I think I just got my first chance. Christina asked if I would make her baby shower cake for Brentley. And I feel so privileged to do so. Because she could've gone to anyone else for one and she asked me. And the picture to the right is my basic idea. If I can instead of icing, I would like to use fondant if I could find a package big enough. I wanna do at least one trial run of the cake to see what looks good and what I can do to make it perfect. I also would like to put fondant letters on the side saying "Welcome Baby Brentley.!" I want this cake to be perfect, and I know I can make it happen. I am also planning an Easter cupcake. I wanna put a baby chick make out of yellow iced donut holes on a cupcake surrounded but coconut thats been dyed green. I would use black decorators frosting for eyes and a triangular piece of orange gumdrop for a beak, and lemon candies for wings. I dunno..I'm still playing with it. I will post pictures as soon as I start completing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment