Thursday, July 7, 2011

4-10 photos away.!!

I am so close to being all caught up with Cayle's scrapbook. I need maybe 10 photos at the most to finish what I've been working so hard on. It looks great. I'm pretty bummed about my color ink in my printer being out of ink. But hey, it'll be ok. I can get them printed at Walmart for pretty cheap. The only problem with that is that I cleared all the pictures off of my camera onto my computer since my memory card was almost full. But I think I can order them online and have them shipped to the store. Regardless. It's almost done. I need to think of a clever way to label it though. Since I've decided to scrapbook for as long as Cayle will let me get his pictures I need a way other than memory to keep them all organized. Pretty soon, I'll have to re-buy all the decorations and stuff that go in it. Haha. Irony. I'm so happy it's almost done though. I showed it to my Nanny today and she said "You've got talent. This is so pretty." It made me feel special.

I'm getting stuff together for Christina's baby shower cake. I've decided to do a matching batch of cupcakes to go with it. I'm very excited for the end result and I really hope she likes her cake. There will be a variety of flavors. There's white, yellow, and chocolate cake. So there will be plenty to eat and plenty to choose from.

I'm also getting ready to make my own recipe book. I have a three ring binder and some plastic paper covers. I'm going to print recipes I like, want to try, and some for Adam and Cayle. And I will organize them into groups. I know it's not exactly professional looking but hey, it's more personal than your average cook book, and I don't have to worry about recipes I don't like. Brittany is making a cover for it. By the way thanks again girl if you're reading this.! I'm very excited to bring my ideas to life. From creating my dream home to scrapbooks to homemade recipe books. I'm proud of it all.

1 comment:

  1. :) You are welcome. I hope you like it. Is there a certain style that you like? Something I can work with. I am really girly, but I don't think we like the same sort of stuff.

    I like your idea for a recipe book. I considered doing that, but just decided to keep a recipe list on my allrecipes.com since that is the only website I usually use. You could probably find a free program to download that will let you enter all the measurements and stuff and format it so that it will all look the same.

    ReplyDelete