Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Everything has just been so crazy.


For those of you who I have talked to about the things going on between Adam and I, I wanna say thank you for being there for me when I was at my worst. And I couldn't be happier now that things are back to normal..if not better. I found MY wedding band. It's so perfect, and I think it fits my style more than anything. I fell in love with it. Its so pretty. Cayle's scrapbook is all caught up and I'm at the point now where I can add pictures as the time comes for them.!I do have plans for my next scrapbook. Kay gave me some craft scissors, and I'm going to get decorative card stock specifically for scrapbooks at Michael's craft supplies. It's 59 cents a piece, but it's worth it I feel considering I won't need a lot of it. Last night, Adam took me to dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Things between us were tense for a few days so it was nice of him to make an effort to make things better. We sat and talked. And it was really fun. We were joking with each other. And it was fun..like it used to be when we were just starting out. Afterwards, we went walking around the mall. And that's when I picked out my wedding band. He has his picked out too. We went to hallmark. And.....they have their Halloween, Fall, and Christmas decorations out.!!!! Yaaaaaay.!! It made me happy. We even picked out ornaments we want this year. I thought it was nice. We walked into bath and body works and they had halloween and fall stuff out too.!! They have a hand sanitizer I want that smells like gum balls.!! It made me happy. I REALLY want it. Kay and I are hanging out on Friday. We're going to hobby lobby to look at Christmas stuff and to the mall to walk around so maybe I can get some of that stuff then. I'm starting to save money to go to Georgia for Cayle's fall clothes. My goal is to have at least 75 dollars by August 12th to go to Carter's to get Cayle some stuff he needs for Fall and Winter. And The weekend after that, get him a new pair of shoes or two to last him. I'm looking forward to it all. And also, for Cayle's birthday, I have decided to get him a toy bin. It will probably be toy story to match his ball pit Adam got him last year for his birthday, and some new books. He loves to read, and you can never have too many books. School has been pretty slow lately. It's summer. Nobody wants their hair done. :( But it's given me some down time and thats okay. I had one hair cut today, but that's about it. I have a test tomorrow over mannicures. Wish me luck.!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that things are better! I like that feeling you get after a "fight." You talk things out and all seems better in the world because you got it off your chest. :) I Love the wedding band too! It's BEAUTIFUL! Ha. Mine is a plain band from WalMart. Good Luck on your test! I Promise we will be by to get our haircut before Samantha's pics. We just gotta figure out what we want. Which, her birthday is only 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that ring! I have had my wedding band picked out for awhile now.. Chris doesn't have one yet though.
    Cracker Barrel has their halloween stuff out now too :) I love it! I'm trying to decide what Grace is going to be for halloween. We know Brentley is going to be Superman :p

    ReplyDelete