Friday, July 15, 2011

What a day.!!

Well, today was good. It was payday. I ordered my photos off of Walmart.com. I got 70 some odd 4x6 prints for about 8.00. I was very satisfied. I hope they get here on time. I got the rest of the stuff to make Christina's baby shower cake. And I got Cayle some cute trucks from the dollar tree. I really want the quote wall decals from there. They seem to make a house feel like a home to me. I took Cayle to the playground today. I promised him something fun when he got home from the beach. He went from loving to slide..to loving to swing. He had so much fun. The poor little guy has been so cranky today. I think he's cutting teeth or something. But I put some stuff on his gums and gave him a nice warm bath. I made Christina's baby shower cake. It took 2 tries to get the car cake just right. But I'll frost it in the morning. The matching cupcakes are made and ready to eat. Dad brought home las margaritas for dinner. I have been craving it ALL week. I am exhausted though. I can't wait to go to Dalton for Cayle's new clothes. I am determined to get him a good bit of stuff he needs. September I will start preparing for Cayle's birthday party. I am considering getting him something like books or a toy storage bin for his birthday, and save all the toys and stuff for Christmas since his birthday and Christmas are so close. And he loves to read. You can never have too many books. We're working on his alphabet. His speech is so advanced. He has such a wide vocabulary. And he picks up on things so fast. I hope this stays with him as he goes through school. He won't have much trouble. I am sooo ready for bed. Can't wait for Christina's baby shower tomorrow. :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day!!! Those wall quotes are awesome. I have two, and I LOVE them. I Love the Dollar Tree and Ooltewah. They have the coolest stuff. I wanna go there now...I always get myself in trouble at the Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete