Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bring on the weekend.!

Tonight was uneventful at school. It was pretty dead, but that's ok because my mind was definitely elsewhere. I cut Adam's hair before school. He has an interview tomorrow and it may lead to bumping up at work. Which means more money. And that would be great.! He said his hair cut was perfect. That made me smile. Tomorrow is pay day and I'm planning my budget. Tomorrow, Adam wanted us to have family day. We haven't done it in a while. He wanted us to go to dinner and to take Cayle somewhere he would like. I was thinking maybe the discovery museum. Or a park or something. It's just so hot outside. But regardless. Cayle needs to be outside in the fresh air. Saturday I'm not too sure what the plan is and Sunday Kay and I are going to a bridal show down town. We've got to sneak away though. We CAN'T let her mother-in-law to be know we're going or she'll wanna go. And that's not ok. She doesn't know how to act at those things. But all in all things are good. Cayle getting better. He's eating a lot more and his rash is going away. For those of you who didn't know Cayle has had hand foot and mouth disease for the past week. Poor little guy. But thankfully it's getting better. I'm sure he'll be happy to see Adam tomorrow. They haven't been together much since he got back. And it sucks that Adam has to go away and Cayle and I won't see him for a month. But when he gets back we're going and buying our wedding bands. He keeps teasing me saying that he's gonna lock them up so I can't have mine until our wedding day. How mean. Hahah. I am so ready for everything I have planned to be up and rolling.!! I wanna go to Carter's. I want my pictures to come in. I wanna be able to say I'm done birthday planning and birthday buying. I wanna be able to say I finished my Christmas shopping before Black Friday...even though I love Black Friday. It's the best thing ever. However, I do have my route, budget, and lists planned out for black Friday. I always plan in advance. I am what they call..the black Friday ninja. Ahahahahaha. But seriously though I love it. Kay wanted to go with me this year, but honestly...I don't think she can handle it. I go 10 p.m. Thursday night and don't stop until 7 a.m. the next morning. Yeah, there's a lot of coffee that goes into that. I love the holidays. I really do. It's just nice. Well..anywho..I'm ready for the weekend. Some rest and relaxation will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Awe. It might be nice to have some company. Even if she doesn't make it all the way. :)

    ReplyDelete