Monday, July 4, 2011

:)


I'm happy to say that Cayle is in Florida, safe, happy, and non-sunburned. I talk to him on the phone at night. And I get pictures and videos every day. My dad also managed to pull some strings...and I get to go to Six flags. Loaded with FREE passes, parking pass, and a full tank of gas. How amazing is that.?! That saves us a lot of money. I bought Dad's friend a thank you card because he worked so hard to get us the tickets. I'm very excited about this trip. I leave at 5 a.m. in the morning. These past few days have been very relaxing. But I miss my baby boy. But hey, he's having a blast and that is all I can ask for. I am now able to mark a couple things off my bucket list. I haven't lit a firework yet though. :( BUT I did a late night drive. I am going on a romantic getaway with my love. This time together has been really good for us. I had Alliea over last night. And boy was it fun. We bought some fireworks and I got some scrapbook stuff. We got CRUNK. There's no other way to put it. We danced in the car. Drove around at 2 a.m. Wore gangster hats. Danced in the middle of Walmart at 1 a.m. It was just fun. Today we went out and about for a bit. And I got a Car cake pan. It's so cute. I'd like to use it for Christina's shower if she's ok with it. :) Time to get ready for this trip. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Ah...I miss those days of getting crunk. :( But that's okay. Samantha and I get crunk in different ways. lol. Hope you have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete