Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mommy and Cayle Day. :)



Let's just say it was a complete and total success. For the first part of the day we were lazy. We watched little Einsteins and the wiggles. Then I had to get my mom some hair dye. After all that was said and done we packed his stuff for the beach. Afterwards I promised him some play time outside and a happy meal. We went to Walmart and I bought him a little Einsteins movie for car ride down to the beach. He LOVES it. He wouldn't let it go in the store. He kept looking at it. And talking to it lol. I bought some scrapbook stuff to decorate it some more. It's almost done.! After I catch it up the only thing I'll have to do is put the pictures in as the time comes. Anyways. I bought some cute pajamas so I won't feel so self conscious about being around his roomies. We stocked up on snacks at the dollar tree. So everything is pretty much set for the week. I have some emergency cash. The trip is paid for (meaning we've met our saving goal.). And Cayle has had a bubble bath. And he's sound asleep. I'm gonna miss him so much. But as soon as he gets back we're going and doing something special. He got some sand castle stuff today. I know he's going to have fun. I'll have some fun too. I'd like to see a movie or sleep in. The #1 thing on my list is I want some cheap hibachi food. I've been craving it well over a week. I'm gonna try to hit up the gym too. Or at least walk the track close to the house. I'm not gonna be a total bump on a log. Just a little. Lol. I feel like painting my nails. Sorry..random moment. I can't believe my little man is leaving me for a whole week. Now that it's here...it's really hit me. I'm not gonna have him to eat breakfast with or to play with..or to dance with to our afternoon wiggle time. No reading stories or hide and seek....what in the world am I going to do.? I just keep reminding myself he's gonna play in the water, build sand castles, see his aunt Amy and uncle Zac that he sees maybe 4 times a year, he's gonna see fireworks, and play. He's going to have a blast, and I think he deserves it. I'll work on some of my projects while he's gone. And we'll go on a surprise trip to the discovery museum or zoo. Just something fun to welcome him home.

1 comment:

  1. :( Awe, you made me sad. I know you will Miss him, but that is great that you are thinking about him having fun. I hope he does well and has fun. I am sure he will.

    ReplyDelete