Monday, June 13, 2011

Today..



Today I cut Christina's hair. This was the finished product. She really seemed to like it. After cutting her hair I went and got dinner with Alliea. I really needed some heart to heart time tonight. Tomorrow Laura and her boyfriend West are coming in and getting hair cuts. So I'm FINALLY getting to do something other than a crappy roller set. I do those pretty much every time I get a client..and those arent gonna bring in a lot of money. I get to see Adam tomorrow too. So hopefully tomorrow will be better than today. Adam and I will be ready for our trip in 3 weeks. It seems so close, but time is going by really slow, but that's okay because I know I'll miss Cayle a lot when he goes, but he's gonna have fun at the beach. He loves to be outside. And he loves the water. I still don't feel comfortable being at Adam's apartment when he's not there, but the way I see it..I'll probably still be sleeping when he gets home. I feel like I'm going to crash and burn from exhaustion any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment