Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Perfect Father's Day.

Sorry, no pictures. Adam was being stubborn lol. Today was such an amazing day. Cayle and I got up and ate breakfast and got ready for our day. I called Daddy and got to talk to him for a bit. I wished him a happy father's day and told him he has a surprise waiting on him at home. I've decided to get him the chef's basket and keep the food chopper. But after everything was cleaned up, Cayle and I went to see Adam. Our plan was to go to his mom's today and hang out there. When we got in the car I told Adam he couldn't have his gift until we got up there..well he opened it anyways haha. I bought him some new underwear, socks, and razors. I also gave him cayle's artwork for him. He loved it. He really did. And it showed. On the way to his mom's we just talked and listened to music. It was just nice. Cayle was really happy to see Adam. And vise versa. We got to his mom's house and Adam called his Dad to wish him a happy father's day. We sat around and watched movies and played with Cayle. It was just nice. We stayed there for most of the day, and afterwards, we went grocery shopping for his apartment. It was way more fun than it sounds. It just made me think of what it would be like when we can finally be a real family and be in our own home. It made me happy. When Adam went to check out I took Cayle to the car to start cooling it down. When Adam got to the car he said "Baby..promise me something. Promise me you'll be my budgeting wife." It made me laugh but I agreed. I wanna clip some coupons for our grocery trips, but I'm not gonna go crazy with it. But saving money is always good. We went back to his apartment and unloaded the groceries then I went home and played with Cayle and gave him his bath. Adam has been txting me sweet things since I left. He's said "this has been the best father's day yet." "You and Cayle bring so much love and joy to my life." It's just made me really happy because I feel like our family has been getting stronger and my relationship with Adam has been getting better. And I feel that it will continue to get better. I'm so excited for what's to come. Still working on my bucket list. I'm gonna post it soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet. I Love days like that, where everything goes just right. :)

    ReplyDelete