Friday, June 17, 2011

Finger Paints..Hibachi Food..And My Second Family.

Cayle and I made these for Father's Day. I wrote the letters, Cayle colored them(it's kinda light..he's still learning to color.), I painted his hand and stamped it. We wrote our message on the back and I bought frames today to put them in. I'm very happy with how they turned out. Too bad Daddy won't see his for a week.

Cayle and I did our weekly Walmart trip. We bought Adam's father's day gift..which consisted of underwear, socks, razors, and our card. And I found this food chopper for 10.00. I couldn't pass up the deal because normally those things are 20. I don't know if I wanna keep it for the apartment or give it to Daddy instead. I really really wanna get him the chef's basket. I think he would get A LOT more use out of it. Besides..he already has a food chopper..the only difference is that the one I got is electronic. And his is a manual. You have to turn a handle. Which isn't bad I guess. You can pick the consistency of your food better that way I suppose. The one I got works kinda like a pulse blender. I dunno. I just couldn't pass up the deal. They had mixers for 10.00 too and I think I wanna go back and get one. That will definitely be for the apartment. I think I'm gonna get him the chef's basket and keep the chopper for the apartment. I REALLY feel like he would get more use out of that basket since you can do so much with it.

After our Walmart adventure we went to hang out with Alliea. It was a good day. We went and got Icee's and I got to be included in their Father's Day celebration. We went to the new Hibachi place. It was delicious.! Her family is like my second family. They've adopted me and cayle. Hahah. Afterwards I colored Alliea's hair and gave her side bangs. She loved it. I really feel like doing hair was meant for me. I feel so natural doing it.

We are almost to the 200 mark on our six flags savings. I'm pretty sure if we budget right..we'll be able to enjoy ourselves.! I can't wait. It's down to the wire.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Love what you made for Father's Day TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete