Sunday, June 12, 2011

New long term goal..

My parents work hard to make sure we get vacations every year. And I really appreciate it. And I've decided I want to do the same for Cayle. And when he is 5 I want to take him to Disney world for his birthday. That way it won't be too hot and they might have their Christmas stuff out. And it won't be too busy. I can start saving soon after this six flags trip is over. Saving for this trip alone is nearly breaking me lol. There is A LOT of things Cayle can enjoy at Disney World. There's an african safari, parades, tons of musical shows, rides, food, and more.! Unless you've been to Disney World, you can't understand the magic. It truly is the happiest palce on Earth. But my goal is to take him at least age 5. And take lots of pictures. I think he would really enjoy going. And I would get a sense of pride knowing that I can take him.
I'm really looking forward to this trip for Adam and me. It's going to be really good for us. We need some couple's time to actually be a couple. We almost have enough to go. It sucks about the hotel, but honestly, it'll be better to not have a hotel. He has his apartment..and it'll be nice to sleep in the same bed for a week. :) To cuddle up together every night before bed.
I recently found this family on youtube. They call themselves the shaytards. They are the definition of a happy family. And their trip to Disney Land made me wanna take Cayle to Disney World. In case you were wondering. Disney World is in Florida, and Disney Land is in California. I really hope to have my family like this when we can move in and be a family. Adam said he feels like he hasn't had enough time with Cayle lately so he asked to watch him one day. I'm not sure when, but it makes me happy that he wants to watch him and spend time with him.
Tonight Adam and I went to Applebees. We got the 2 for 20 deal. The food was good. Our waitress was crappy, but hey it was a good meal. Then we spent some time at his apartment. He is teaching me how to play video games so we'll have something to share. I didn't do too bad. But it'll take some practice before I get good enough to actually play. But we need something to bond over as a couple so I think this is a good opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. Cayle had a big popsicle today. He was a sticky mess when he was done. There are pictures on my Facebook page if anyone is interested in seeing them. And tomorrow I am cutting Christina's hair. I'm pretty excited. I'll post pictures.!

Here is the Disney Land video from the Shay Tards. I highly reccomend watching.! They are such a beautiful family.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha. That is funny because that is exactly our goal. We want to take Samantha on vacation every year because neither one of us has ever been on vacation. We are just doing litte bitty trips while she is little, things like the aquarium. We usually take her during her birthday week, but for her 5th birthday, you'd better believe we are going to Disney World! lol. And that is only a little over 2 years away! I am excited!

    ReplyDelete