Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Geeze.


These past few days have been ok for the most part. Yesterday was slightly irritating though. My hair is dark brown with a few red pieces now..I was tired of blonde. So I covered it. Well..there was a girl at school who didn't like that very much. She has red in her hair and she was talking a bunch or crap behind of my back about how annoying it was that I had it in my hair when she does. How freaking stupid is that.? You don't see girls starting crap with each other because they both have blonde highlights or something.?? I have paid it no attention really. She's older than me and she's acting like she's still in highschool. Other than that things have been ok. I got Cayle's scrapbook completely decorated all I have to do is order prints and paste them into the book.! It looks soooo good. I don't think I could've done a better job if I wanted to. Granted, it's nothing professional but I think it turned out nicely. It reminds me a lot of a story book. And everyone I've told about it says that they wish their parents did something like that for them. I need to get a few more things for it but it wont be long until it's all caught up and I can show it off at cayle's birthday party.! The last page of this scrapbook will be a picture of him with his birthday cake at his 2nd party and I wanna put some lettering around the photo saying "Going On 2.!" It's gonna be good :D I had to get Cayle's clothes together for his trip. It made me sad that he was leaving, but I'm very happy that he gets to have that experience and gets to have some fun. Thursday, I'd like to spend the day with him. Some quality time before he leaves. I'm thinking of taking him to the playground and to Walmart to get him some beach toys. He'll love it. I know he will. I need some quality time with him before he leaves. I wouldn't be okay with him being asleep when I get home school thursday night and knowing that he's leaving early in the morning for 8 days. It'll be okay.! He's gonna be fine.! He's gonna have fun.! And some me time will be relaxing. I hope it doesnt rain in atlanta on tuesday.!! I'm also planning on making a book sling for cayle's room. It's gonna be a neat little project for him. And it seems more baby friendly than a book shelf. When Cayle is old enough to pick books out each night for bed time stories he can recognizer the pictures on the cover. And there's no sewing required.! I also thought they would look neat in his room. If I can successfully do this craft I would be happy to make them for anyone that wants one if you can buy the supplies. I'll make them for free. They're about $25 to make. And they mount to the wall. Tomorrow, Adam wants some time with Cayle before he leaves. He wants to keep him while I'm at school. For some reason, this really warms my heart. Adam loves Cayle, and he's so good with him. I haven't said anything about how I feel that they need more time together (maybe not every week but more often than they have been getting alone time..which is seldom) And he takes the initiative and does it. He makes the effort to be a Daddy. And an awesome one at that. The other day Cayle just kept running up to Adam and loving him and hugging him. He would sit in his lap and was playing with him. And that right there is so good to see. I feel like Cayle has a happy family and we'll continue to grow stronger when we're in a home of our own. And we can do more together. I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. :) That is great!
    Book sling? Sounds sweet. You gotta post pics. I've never seen one. When Samantha picks out books at night, she knows it's exact spot in the shelf, and if it isn't there she'll say, "Umm, Mom, Where is Daddy Bear?" Or whatever book she wants. lol.

    ReplyDelete