Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rock Star Cuts.!


I did two hair cuts today. And they're my favorite kind to do. I call them rockstar cuts just because they're modern and edgy. They turned out pretty good. I'm washing my sheets right now. It makes me happy. Tomorrow..I'd like to wake up early and clean before Cayle gets up that way I can spend the day with him. I feel like cleaning gets in the way of our time together during the day. And I'd like to take him swimming tomorrow. I need more summer pictures of him for the book. The scrapbook is actually coming along quite nicely. I really think I wanna have it at his 2nd birthday party for all to see. I'm proud of it. Tomorrow I'm gonna go see Adam. I miss him. I really can't wait to sleep with him at night. And just be able to be with him. You know.? And I know Cayle is gonna have fun at the beach. Maybe school will be busy that week. I've really been thinking a lot about preparing for the future. Like Cayle's birthday, Christmas, and moving out. And I think it's good that I'm preparing so early so hopefully it won't be so hard when I move out. I've already composed a list of stuff I can get now. And it's long and I have quite a bit of time to prepare. But Walmart has tons of nice things for homes for really cheap. For all my color schemes and ideas I can easily furnish it a little at a time. And big lots is gonna be my place for furniture. Everything is cheap. I could eaily get a couch for 150-200 bucks. I want my living room to be chocolate brown..I want my kitchen black and red. I want my bathroom black,purple, and grey. I'm not sure about the bedroom. I'd love for Cayle's room to be in cars or toy story or cute dragons.
Hair Spray the musical is coming to town.!! I LOVE hairspray.!! Link Larkin <3. Hahah. I really would like to go..it's 30 bucks a ticket though. :/ And no one I know is really into musicals. So I'd end up going alone. There would be NO dragging Adam to that. He'd chop his legs off first. Maybe going alone wouldn't be too bad. I could really concentrate on the show. It would give me an excuse to wear a dress :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the hair cuts!! You are so natural at cutting hair!

    I don't think I ever stop thinking about the future. I'm constantly planning thing out, and I always have a list lol. I had Brentley's room completely planned out before we even knew if he was a boy :P

    ReplyDelete