Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am totally investing in one of these.

This is one of many reasons I love Walmart. I've been thinking a lot about Cayle's future toddler room. And I don't know if I should steer towards a theme, or if I should stick with colors. But reguardless, I was browsing the Walmart site and I saw these cute little desks. There is a storage bin under the seat and a cup holder on the table. This just seems like something we really need to have. Not only for snack time or something like that, but craft time and what not. I don't plan to re do Cayle's room until we're in our own home. I have a feeling when we do get in our new home that I'm gonna be one of those extremely organized moms. Complete with clipping coupons. Haha. I'm not gonna go overboard with coupons, but I would like to clip them to save a few dollars. I would like to get Cayle one of those toddler couches. They're about 35.00 but most likely it would be a Christmas gift.
Tomorrow, is Mommy and Cayle day. It is Cayle's last night in town before his beach trip and I want some quality time with him. I'm not very sure what the plan is yet, but I want it to be special. Any ideas.? I need to do something where I can take some Summer pictures. I don't have many, and I need some for the scrapbook..which by the way is 75% complete. Hehe. Summer is almost over (thank GOD.!!) I have to get some stickers and stuff for Autumn. I even started looking at halloween costumes today. I know it's early. But I'm ready for the best time of the year. I've already started my Christmas shopping which will be done by Novemeber 26th. If I plan everything right. Which so far..everything is going according to plan. So the only thing I'll have to buy around Christmas time are gift boxes, wrapping paper (and I really like that foil kind, but you can't tear into it. and Adam being the impaient present opener he is would be able to peek so easily and you can never tell.), and Christmas ornaments. :D. And when all the Christmas stuff goes on sale (same with the fall and winter decor) you can bet I'm gonna stock up.!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I bet he will have a cool toddler room. :)
    I hope your day goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, the first day of summer was like June 21 lol. Summer just started. I saw those little desks, but I think we are going to go with a table. My mom wants to get her a little table for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete