Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fantabulous Day.!

Yes I made up my own word. Hahaha. Today Cayle and I woke up, ate a breakfast of waffles, eggs, and bacon. I'm trying to get my fatty food fix before I start my weight loss journey. I cut Daddy's hair. Then Cayle and I went to see Adam. Cayle had been saying Dada ALL morning. He was so happy to see him. We spent the day watching movies at his mom's house. It was really relaxing. And it was another day where everything was perfect. Adam and I have been talking more and more about wedding plans. And he's said he's very excited to have me come stay with him. I think it'll be nice, but I can't help but be a little nervous. Adam and I have NEVER had that much time together for one, and for two, I get very nervous around people I don't know very well..and his roommates..I don't know well. They're nice enough..but I'm always afraid of what they think of me..We're on two totally different wave lengths. I like doing hair and watching Disney movies and scrap booking...they like to play video games and Dungeons and Dragons. I dunno. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Cayle has been so active and happy lately. I think it's because we've gotten to spend more time together lately. I did 90% of the house work on Monday so I didn't have to do much during the week and I got to play with him more than usual. I think it's about time to start doing flash cards with him. Simple things colors, letters, shapes, and numbers. It's never too early to start. We read books every day, but doing a little more doesn't hurt. I'm really happy that he gets to go to the beach. I know he's gonna have fun. I'm gonna miss him, but it'll be good for him to get some time with his grandparents, and distant aunt and uncle.
After time with Adam, Cayle and I went to see Kay. She made chicken parmeasan for dinner and we made a cake for dessert. I volunteered to make decorative cupcakes for her bridal shower. I've decided to do a chocolate cupcake, and decorate them with colored icing customized to her wedding colors. My nights with Kay are always fun. I'm glad we get along so well. Only three more months until her wedding..and time to further plan mine. Adam and I are shopping for wedding bands in November. I'll have my dress, and we'll have our rings. That makes a lot of the big stuff paid for. We have our colors and our church picked out. I think the reception is gonna be the hardest to plan. This town doesn't exactly have the best spots for things like that.
I did some work on Cayle's scrapbook tonight. I'm really really proud of it. I want to have it out for his 2nd birthday for all to see. I want his scrapbooks to be like a story book. Picking up right where they left off. The last pages of this scrapbook will have his 2nd birthday photos. And then the next one will start with Thanksgiving (or sooner) and go on to Christmas etc..and all the stuff we do together until his third birthday. I need to go get some more stickers and stuff to put in them to decorate them. I can't wait to start on my and Adam's scrapbook. We dont have many pictures, but we'll fix that.! I got some stickers for our trip to Six Flags. I plan on taking tons of pictures on the ride down there. Of everything. Hahaha. I'm watching the first Pirates of the Caribbean. I love pirates. I can't wait for the fourth movie to come out on dvd. :D

1 comment:

  1. :) Flashcards sound awesome. Samantha Loves them. She also Loves learning toys like counting bears. It's easier for her to understand.

    ReplyDelete