Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Post before bed.

I made a 100 on my test tonight at school. And to be honest..I learned that whole chapter 2 hours prior to testing over it. How cool.! Here lately..just sitting there makes me sooo brain dead I can't focus by the time class starts. After sitting 4 and a half hours..I'm pretty much ready to go home. But I have another hour to go. Blah. Point being this is the second time in a row I've made a 100. I'm pretty happy about it. I really do need to take a book to read while I'm there..too bad I'm so picky. I've said before..I like 'raw' topics..not many authors are that risque. I've read a lot of the risque novels out there. And I have my favorites, but others..weren't exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm getting very excited for my trip. After this week I'm 3/4 of the way there. I'll have 100+ dollars for our trip expenses...I still need to find something cute to wear. I need something cool, comfortable, and cute. Shorts above my knees are NOT in the question. Don't ask. I need some cute pajamas too for when I stay at Adam's. One night I wanna stay with Alliea. She thinks we need a girls night..and I couldn't agree more. Her house is like my home away from home. And we always do some crazy stuff..one time..we made hot fudge sundaes for breakfast. Lol. And when we need heart to heart time together one of us will txt the other and say 'its a chicken nugget and fries kinda night.' That's what we ALWAYS eat when we need our talk nights. Maybe she can dye my hair for me. I'm not too sure what I wanna do to it yet..but it'll be pretty. I wanna cut down on my blonde to just having it underneath. I think I wanna go darker though.
Cayle has been so attached lately. It's nice. I'm gonna make out a calender of our weekends and what we're gonna do together. Like I said before..we need more bonding time..and I think a trip to the aquarium is involved since he loves fish. And the zoo..the discovery museum..and coolidge park. I may just buy a calender..I need one anyways. Or a day planner. Either will do. I just want Cayle to still have some time with his mommy. I don't want him to ever think I'm too busy for him. I may have school..and I may have to clean house..but I will always put aside time for him.
I've been working on my scrapbooks. Cayle's is almost caught up completely. The way I have it done is kinda like then and now..example being...first christmas and this past christmas on one page so he can see how much he's grown and changed. I like the way its set up. I'm using his baby book as a guide so I can get everything in order. I did a page specifically for bath time (because I have a lot of bath pictres) and the zoo (since we like to go a lot.)..I need some letters and other holiday stickers, but its coming along quite nicely..and I'd like to set it out at his 2nd birthday party for everyone to see. I got some stuff for my other scrapbook for our couple's road trip to Atlanta. I can't wait. These are gonna turn out so good.!

2 comments:

  1. Calendars are good. My Mom bought me the cutest planner for Christmas-LOVE IT! I put everything in it.

    Eh...You make me miss my friend. We used to things like that all the time, but since I had Samantha, we just don't anymore...I Love having Mommy friends, but I wish I had just one good friend who totally doesn't mind me having Samantha, and ISN'T mad at me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, I know what you mean.. I mean I have one person that I talk to on occasion, but there just is no hanging out with Grace around. She will come hang out, but it's not the same as it was before. Of course I wouldn't change having Grace here though.. She is all I need :) lol.

    ReplyDelete