Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just stuff..

This weekend has been okay for the most part. Last night I went over to Adam's apartment and chilled with everyone. His roommates are pretty cool. Adam made popcorn chicken and fries. He's a good cook. It kinda surprised me a little. Today I went to my friend Alliea's house. Her mom / my second mom wanted me to color her hair. She paid me 20 dollars for it. I wasn't expecting anything..but I was happy to be paid for doing what I love. And it turned out nicely too. Alliea got a new miniature pug puppy. I loved her.! Her name is Adele. Cayle likes her too. She's just his size. It kinda made me want a little puppy too. But it'll be way later before I can get a dog. I want a boston terrier...like dino. I miss dino so much. :( I've been thinking..Cayle and I don't get to do a lot together just us..and our quality time will be extremely scarce when we move out..so I think at least twice a month if not more, but at least twice a month..I wanna take him somewhere he can enjoy. Whether it be the aquarium, discovery museum, playworld, the park, or out to lunch..we need some time together. Apart from me cleaning and going to school. We need some time together. I think it'll be good for us. Does anyone know of any good places to go.? Tomorrow..Adam wants to cook me dinner. I'm pretty excited about that. We really need to get the details together for our trip. We don't have but 4 more weeks to really put it all together. We need to figure out where to stay..how much for gas..how much for food..etc etc etc. I would hate to save all that money and NOT be able to go. That would suck. Saturday I think Kay and I are gonna hang out. I miss her :(. We're getting GiGi's and going to work on her center pieces. I think. We'll figure it out.
You know..I got to thinking..I live with some pretty inconsiderate people at times..Like tonight...I got a shower..put a tee shirt on..wrapped my towel around my waist..and went down stairs to MY room to find my pajama pants. And my brother and his friend are on the computer..And they look at me and say 'what do you want.?' and I said 'I kinda need my room.' he said 'why.?' And here I am..soaking wet dressed from the waist up..isn't it kinda obvious.?! so I gestured to the lower half of my towel wrapped body. 'go change upstairs...we're busy.' excuse me.?! you're kicking me out of MY room.? That pi**ed me off. All I needed was two seconds to put my pants on in MY room. And that wasn't all..when they finally left my room..it was 10:40..and I had to make them leave..they were going to leave their dirty dishes down there had I not said something. That's a quick way to get bugs..and where there are bugs..there are bigger bugs waiting to eat them. Next time he needs something..guess what...it's not happening. I am so ready to move out.

1 comment:

  1. What?! That is crazy, about your brother. Is the computer in your room the only one in the house?

    ReplyDelete