Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hellooooooo Weekened.

I am so happy today was my last night of school for the week. And I got 99% of my errands done. I went to Walmart after school and I picked up a few things I'll need for our trip including the mini first aid kit and the clinical strength deodorant. I thought I would go back some other time and get the rest. I also tried that new frozen lemonade from McDonalds..and honestly..if it had had more of the strawberry it would've been okay..but it was way too tart for my liking. By next week..I will be at the 100 dollar mark for my savings for the trip. And I think that's going pretty well..I know I'll be happy to have my full 75 to spend again. Haha. I got some more scrapbook accessories for cheap though. I really need to get a start on printing out pictures and what not. That's probably what I'll end up doing tonight. Also, the more I think about it..the more a 'Little Einsteins' party theme would be ideal for Cayle's 2nd birthday. I can really work with it and find a lot of neat ideas for it. I found the party stuff at Walmart tonight. And I think I wanna go ahead and get it. I dunno yet though. Tomorrow, Adam and I are taking Cayle to Playworld to play with Gracie. I am so excited to see The Evans/Eason family. :D No joke. I'll be sure to post tons of pictures. I really am excited about being able to take cayle to do something he will enjoy..between school and cleaning...we don't get to do this kinda thing often..and I'm thankful for every opportunity I can spend with my family together. And when we can spend it with family friends, it's even better.! I wanted to take a minute to share a group of guys with you..who have wonderful voices..and they're my 2nd fabvorite band. I give you Michael Henry, Justin Robinett and Alex Goot.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I think a Little Eisteins party would be super cute! I would definitely start buying now, because that sort of thing can get expensive. That is why I am already buying Samantha's gifts. Tomorrow I will be ordering her banner...She'd better not changer her mind. lol

    ReplyDelete