Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day is this weekend..



I'm very blessed to have my little family. They make all my pushing and planning and day to day very worth it. Because I KNOW one day we can all be together and everything I've done will pay off. For father's day Adam wants underwear and socks. I would also like to help Cayle make him a card with his hand prints in the shape of a heart. Possibly (if I can find one) frame it. It seems like a good father's day gift if you ask me.

Daddy will be in Kansas City on Father's Day. It sucks..but his birthday is the 25th so I can combine the two I suppose. And restaurants won't be as crazy so we can take him somewhere nice. I'd really like to get Daddy a chef's basket. You know those as seen on tv products.? You can strain noodles..boil eggs..fry fish..etc.. All sorts of stuff. I thought it would be nice since he loves to cook. And he doesn't have a good basket for his annual fish fry every September. I would LOVE to get the pictures in this post framed for Daddy and Adam. Adam has a picture of Cayle beside his bed from Christmas last year.

I feel in a way..like Adam and I are reconnecting. We've been getting a little more 'us' time lately and it's helping us. I'm really looking forward to our trip. It's gonna be really good for us. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. All of it. I Love the picture of you and your Dad and of course the one of Adam and Cayle! I Love framing things Samantha has made. We hung one of her paintings from when she was real little up in the bathroom. She is so proud of it. Every time we take a bath, she will say, "That is my painting! I did that!" Also, you could probably find that chef's basket lots of places, WalMart, Amazon...I know they both have "As Seen On TV" stuff.

    You and him really do need alone time. You are right. It will be really good for ya'll. Since we started putting Samantha to bed at ten, it gives me and Jessie an hour to an hour and a half to just hang out together. It is really nice. Our relationship has improved a lot since he started Comcast and it just keeps improving.

    ReplyDelete