Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today was soooo much better.


I did Alliea's hair today. We put some highlights in it. We ate cookie cake. I also bought Daddy's chef basket today. He came home today. He LOVED his father's day gift. He said he was gonna take it to his office. I swear..he spoils me..Daddy brought me home one of my favorite designer's clutch. I LOVE Betsey Johnson. He brought me home a clutch straight from her boutique.!! She is awesome. I was so proud of it. I am soo exhausted. Adam and I got to talking today..and we're thinking about buying our wedding bands in Novemeber. That made me pretty excited...they're wanting him to go on another trip to set up the Knoxville store after he goes to Georgia. Ughh. That doesn't make me happy..but diamonds do. Hahaha. Does that sound bad.? I'm just happy that we can get our rings. I think it's gonna make it feel very real. My dress is coming in July. And I am determined to make my dream wedding body. Things are gonna work out. After this trip I wanna try to do some home shopping..but I wanna cross off some things on my bucket list..I want my tattoo..so bad. I can't stand it.!! So I guess I'll start putting money back for that. Saving money is hard when you only get paid 75 a week. Most of it goes to gas anyways. But still. I would love to have a better car..but I can't even afford to think about that. I'm looking forward to my little road trip. I think it will be very rewarding from saving for it. I've decided though to put back a few dollars every week just for emergency cases. It won't be more than maybe 5 bucks..but it adds up after a while. I am very content for the time being. Today was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. Your Daddy does spoil you. lol. Sounds great! Yes, a ring makes it more real. That sucks he is having to travel. But at least you will be able to be set up for the wedding and when ya'll move in together.

    ReplyDelete