Thursday, July 7, 2011

A so far fantastic day.!


Yesterday my nanny and I made plans to spend some time together. So today we went to the Cracker barrel for lunch. I LOVE Cracker barrel. It's one of my favorites. She got turkey and dressing. and I got chicken and dumplings. I'd like to learn how to make those. I have an idea. It can't be too hard. We walked around the store part of the restaurant and guess what....they are getting their fall decor out.!!!!!! It makes me so so so so happy.! I hate this hot muggy weather. They had scare crows and turkey platters and sunflowers. All sorts of stuff. After lunch, we went to Walmart. :D I got Cayle a batman shirt. And Nanny got me the movie Corpse Bride, some storage bins (they're good to keep my scrapbook stuff in.) and a watermelon. I was so excited. I've been wanting some watermelon for quite some time. Walmart is getting their school stuff out. I can't believe it's almost time for my brother to go back to school. It just blows my mind sometimes at how fast time flies. After Walmart I had to get gas. And Nanny paid for me some gas. I wasn't expecting that at all. It helped me a lot though. Cash is tight since the six flags trip. I don't know what I'm gonna do tonight. Probably nothing crazy. I'm still not feeling all that great so I don't know if it would be a good idea to go to school. I can't be in the heat very long without feeling bad. Last night my sister had me over for a while..it was kinda odd since she never has me over. She made me dinner and let me borrow some movies to watch and sent me some snacks home. It was nice. My niece was showing me all of her toys. And my sister showed me the kittens her cat just had a few weeks ago. Their eyes aren't even open yet, and they fit in the palm of my hand. It's so intriguing sometimes to see such a small and precious life in the palm of my hands. It really is when you think about it. When I got home today I managed to clean the entire house in about an hour. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do something productive. The house wasn't even that dirty. But I cleaned everything. So it's nice and home-y now.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I didn't text you back much last night. By time I got home from hanging out with Suzi, it was 11 o'clock. I had to clean up Jessie and Samantha's mess, make me dinner, and get her to bed. It was nice going out without Samantha though. It was...different...
    Anyway, sounds like a fun day! I LOve to shop. And I Love when it changes seasons! By the end of each season I am ready for a new one, and it is always fun to look around at the new stuff they have out.

    ReplyDelete