Saturday, July 9, 2011

My baby boy is coming home.!

Today was a good day. I got up, made breakfast, cleaned the house, and I was off for my day with Kay. My neighbor's daughter just had a baby boy last night and I stopped by to meet him before I met up with Kay. His name is Lucas Cane. He is sooo precious. Kay and I were off to pick up our dreses today. She was picking up her brides maids dresses, and I was picking up my wedding gown.! Both of my dresses are so pretty. Adam saw my bride's maid dress and he liked it. But he won't see my wedding dress until the day of. But it makes me feel beautiful.!! After we picked up our dresses we went and ate at Tokyo Express. It feels so good to have a girls day with her. We get along so well and we always do something fun. After we ate, we went to Big Lots and looked at furniture. They had some awesome stuff, and I really wanna get my furniture from there. It's cheap..and pretty. After big lots we went to hobby lobby..guess what.?!?! They're putting both fall and Christmas stuff out.!! Oh my gosh I can't wait.!! This hot muggy weather is really killing me. After hobby lobby we went to Michael's craft store to look around. I'm already getting ideas for my next scrapbook. I went on the Walmart website tonight. And I uploaded some pictures to see how much it would cost to have them printed off..and 39 photos..is 3.51. I was SHOCKED. It's sooo cheap. And when I have money put on my card this week I'm gonna get them. I am so happy. Not only can I finish Cayle's scrapbook, but I can get a really nice frame and frame his pictures too. I've always wanted one of those collage frames. So maybe I can fix up a few really nice ones for my future dream home.

2 comments:

  1. You should post a pic of your dress! Does Adam see you blog? Oh yes! I remember you mentioned school supplies. I was at the Dollar General the other day and they had replaced all the gardening supplies with crayons and backpacks and such. I couldn't believe it!!! It's good to me, and bad. Ya. I couldn't believe how cheap they were either. I am still waiting for my photo collage to come in, but I got the frame already, from Amazon. I am getting so impatient. This is something I have wanted since we moved in, and now I have to wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you walmart was cheap lol. I always get my pictures there because I can't afford photo paper and ink.
    I can't wait to see you in your dress! I still need to be looking for a bridesmaid dress lol.

    ReplyDelete